Payment options include Credit or debit card, or PayPal.
I may be getting rid of PayPal soon, due to their 2,500.00 fine they can impose on their customers for any speech they feel is against PayPal believes. I am a fan of the 1st Amendment ~ Freedom of Speech, so this decision may be coming as soon as Dec 1st 2022.
Did you know there is more options?
Zelle, Cashapp, and Venmo.
Many people use these payment options over their credit card, or PayPal to avoid service fees.
To use these options.
1. Click the Checkout icon
2. Fill out Shipping information.
3. Delivery method will be next, and click continue.
4. Payment method is next. Select manual payment.
5. This will have the information for Zelle, Cashapp, and Venmo.
6. Decide which one you would like to use and copy and paste my information for which payment platform you would like to use.
7. Click Continue.
8. Place order.
9. Once you get a conformation email about your purchase use the purchase number in the comment section of the payment platform you want to use.
10. Pay through either platform and that's it.
I will email you as soon as payment is made and mark your order as paid. No payment within 24hrs and the order gets canceled.
This seems like a lot of steps but it goes very smoothly. I have had many customers on the website use this method.